Sunday, January 25, 2009

Redirect

I started this blog a little more than a year ago to chronicle my journey from couch potato to professional MMA fighter. That path delivered me to a lot of great, knowledgeable people who helped me greatly improve my fighting skill set as well as my physical and mental health. I may have been naive but I wasn't expecting to veer so far off course, to get so far from my original goal, but the project took on a life of it's own. Trainers became friends, my dream of a book deal became the reality of being a staff writer on the best MMA magazine on the market, and MMA training went from being a novel year-long pursuit to a fully integrated aspect of my life.

So in order to fully embrace life as I experience it now and commit to the work that I need to do, I am shutting this blog down. I know that will disappoint both of my readers, but not all is lost. Rather than spread myself over multiple sites, all of my online commentary about MMA, MMA training, and martial arts philosophy, culture, etc, will live on my blog at FIGHT! Magazine dot com.

If you want to get at me there, cool. You can also find me on Neal Taflinger dot com, Facebook, Myspace, YouTube, and Twitter.

No comments: